The Shocking Truth about Toxins and How They Correlate to Autoimmune Issues with Heather Gray
Listen to this episode
Heather Gray is a Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist Practitioner. She found this work after 27 years of undiagnosed Lyme Disease, Celiac Disease, Hashimoto’s, and Endometriosis. She was depressed, anxious, and in chronic widespread pain, experiencing poor skin, bloating, constipation, exhaustion, weight gain, and horrible periods amongst other ailments. Heather set out on a path to healing and has now lost over 100 lbs, her pain has lessened, she no longer experiences suicidal thoughts, and has all-day energy.
Heather now has a practice where she teaches others how to take care of themselves while getting the inflammation out of both their body and brain. In her courses, Heather teaches you how to navigate your healthy living journey, and destroy brain fog, while controlling moodiness, chronic inflammation, and pain.
- Lyme Hope Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiscoveringHealthFDN
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/discoveringhealthfdn/?hl=en
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEh1w8d52wkr45ZOeAEWcOg
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/heather-gray4
- Website: https://www.discoveringhealthfdn.com
For further info contact:
Therese "Tee" Forton-Barnes
Follow Therese "Tee" Forton-Barnes and
The Green Living Gurus: