Subscribe to our Green Living Gurus podcast!
How to Transition to Plant-based Eating for Good, and Without Feeling Deprived with Jen Weare – Green Living with Tee
Jen will walk us through what 'belief clearing' is exactly and how it relates to going plant-based. She will explain how she did it with her family, and also explain all of the benefits of switching to a plant-powered diet. Bio: Jen Weare is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Belief Clearing Practitioner. She’s on a mission to inspire and empower others to live their Hol:Life by switching to a more plant-based lifestyle. One of her mottos is: Be a Rebel. Eat Plants. Live your Hol:Life As a wife and busy mom of 2, she understands how difficult it can be to get great tasting, nutrient-dense meals on the table without having to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen. She also knows how isolating it can be when you decide you want to make a change to better your health, but no one else in your family is on board. She’s been there…done that, and continues to focus on supporting her clients so that they don’t have to feel alone. She helps her clients reclaim their self-confidence, health, and compassion through plant-based living. Website: www.hollifehub.com Social: IG: @hol_lifehub FB: http://www.facebook.com/hollifehub — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
- How to Transition to Plant-based Eating for Good, and Without Feeling Deprived with Jen Weare
- From Sugar Addict to Vibrant Health with Tanya Willis
- Could Your Water be Affecting Your Health with Andrea Amico
- The Link Between Environmental Toxins and The Stress Response with Jeanne Clunn
- How I Discovered My Makeup was Causing Me Harm with Leslie Uffman Aguilar